What kind of notarized document are you looking for?  Here are a few samples. Feel free to download and print a copy!

Q: What do I need to have my document notarized?

A: A valid US drivers license, identification card, passport or government issued identification. Your document must not contain blank spaces other than the certificate and signatures. Bring in the complete document, all pages must be available to the notary.

Q: Can I use an expired license?

A: In California, any signer ID allowed under CA law must either be current, or, if expired, must have been issued within the past five years. If you don't  have any ID or it has expired and not been issued within the past 5 years, call us, we still might be able to help you.

Q: Can I get a foreign document notarized?

A: Yes as long as you can communicate with the notary and if the notary certificate is in a language the notary understands.

Q: I am not sure what kind of notarization I need for this document, will the notary know which one to use?

A: If you are not sure what kind of Notarial Act you need and do not have a notary form, you will need to contact the person who is requesting the notarization to make sure you get the correct notarization. Samples of some of the notarial forms are on this page for you to view or print. 

Q: I have a stack of loan documents I need help with and some need notary stamps, can you help? 

A: Yes, we can help you, make an appointment with us and  we can either come to you or you can come to the office. The notary will  guide you through the process as well as getting all your important documents signed and notarized. We can also get them scanned and/or mailed back to your escrow company. 

Do you have a question you would like answered by a notary?

Send us an email or text and we will get back with an answer as soon as possible!

© 2018 Complete Sign. Proudly created with Wix.com


  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean